Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Lot of First This Week!!

Wesley has had a lot of first this week!! I can't believe how fast he is growing...it makes me sad because before I know it he will be going to school. I cherish every day that I have with him. Especially because he can't walk or crawl yet & can't get into everything.


Yesterday we got some professional pictrures taken of Wesley. To say the least it was pretty interesting & I so wish that I had my video camera with me. But he did such a good job & I'm so proud of him. He had a good first photo shoot....he even was flirting with the photographer!!!

{This is my favorite picture of the day, it really shows his cute smile}


{Him in the sleigh..he was a little big for it & I think he thought it was his bathtub because he couldn't sit still...but when can he sit still?!?!}


{Him playing with the ornaments}

{That's me playing Santa!!}
{Me playing Santa again.... you can see my arm & leg...oops!!}
{This is him towards the end...he was getting really frustrated with us}


Another first for this week was that we moved Wesley out of our bedroom & into his own bedroom. Last Friday we set up his crib finally & thanks to Patrick we got it done. That night I wanted one last night with him in our bedroom. So on Saturday night it was his first night in his new bed & room. Right before I went to go put him in his bed I started crying. Patrick was laughing at me. It was funny because for the last month or so I have wanted to put him into his bedroom. But when it came down to it I couldn't. But he's been sleeping in there ever since. He's been only waking up once every night. He goes to bed between 9 & 9:30 & wakes up around 5:30 or so. Then goes back to sleep for a couple more hours.

{He's reassuring me that he loves his bed!!}
{Look how cute}
{He's a big boy!!}
{Patrick's parents gave us this crib for the baby shower. I love it so much!! Hopefully I can put up the decorations soon that I have. That will probably be a project for after the Holidays}
This week Wesley was introduced to baby food. He's such a big boy & it seems to me like his milk isn't enough for him. So we started a week before we were suppose to but it seems to be working out great.


{This is him eatting rice ceral yesterday. Everytime I went to go put it in is mouth he would blow it out. He was making me laugh so hard & I know that he knew what he was doing because he was smiling at me. You can see it by his eyes. After awile I stopped cleaning him up because it wasn't worth it anymore. I had a picture of him eatting his rice cerel but I deleted it on accident. Check below to see picture on the next post.}

{This was Wesley eatting his pears. He wasn't sure about it at first but then he got really excited & wanted more & more. He would open his mouth when I didn't get it to his mouth fast enough.}

5 comments:

Jack and Jenay said...

Oh the joys of spoon feeding. Triston used to do that too. He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Awww... Wesley is so cute Holly! Did you read Melissa's post about Nathan escaping? Too funny. See what you have to look forward to? Tons and tons of fun.

Kerri said...

love the pictures!! thanks!

Melissa said...

So cute Holly! Isn't it sad to see them grow up? Don't worry, there will be plenty of fun times to come. You will love each new stage with him. I want to see pics of him eating when you get a chance.

Tammy said...

So cute!!