Tuesday, March 10, 2009

{Opps...I got caught}

wEsLey likes to play with the blinds in our living room & sometimes he gets a little out of control. He can fling them around pretty good. I just hope that he doesn't break them!!
No one is looking......

Opps...mommy caught me in the act....

PaTRicK LOVES to play with his LiTtLe bOy.

wEsLey loves to bounce on the couch..

{If anyone has noticed, wEsLey has a yellow nose from eatting is veggies. I didn't know that happened to babies! My doctor said that it was okay & it will go away.}

2 comments:

Young Women Leaders said...

Holly,
Your blog is so cute, you spent a lot of time on it. Wesley is growing up so fast and he is so cute. Can't wait to finally meet him in May. Take care.
Love, Amy

Bree and Greg said...

Holly I had no idea babies could get yellow noses!! At least you know he's getting enough veggies!