skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I Love Spaghetti
wEsley loves feeding himself now. He's becoming Mr. Independent!! So when I made spaghetti the other night for dinner, he wouldn't let me feed him so this was the outcome of dinner. I got him down to his diaper before dinner because I knew it was going to be messy!!
3 comments:
I know the independent stage very well. Triston has been going through it for a couple of months now. It's pretty funny.
Love the pictures!!!!
We are coming in May!! But not Lindsey, she has to work. :( Terry and I and the boys fly in Friday around noon. Maybe we could meet you all for lunch? See you in a month!!! Woo Hoo!!!
I can't believe little Wesley is feeding himself spaghetti. Nathan doesn't even do that yet :) You're lucky he's such a good eater. I love the Easter pictures of him - - he looks like a little man all dressed up in his Sunday clothes.
Post a Comment