My little brother Elder Struve has left for his mission. Wesley & I went to Reno with my parents to send him off yesterday. He flew to Dallas & then from there he flew to Argentina where he will be in the MTC for 8 weeks or so.
This was the hardest thing for him to leave.....
Some last pictures before we leave for Reno
I took this picture a couple of weeks ago after church & it will be used for his plaque at church
We'll miss you a lot Michael. We know you will do an awesome job in Uruguay!! Love you!!
Great picture. Time will fly and he will be back before you know it. Missions are such a great thing for the young men in our church. they come back MEN!
Sad day wasn't it? I love these photos you took of Michael. Who took the one of all of you in front of the house? Hey do you mind if I steal some of these photos of Michael for my blog?
5 comments:
It's so weird sending your little brother off on mission isn't it? Jarret will be out for a year in July.
Write Micheal lots, he'll need it.
Nice blog post Holly. Will you send me Michael's address?
Miss you guys already!!!
Great picture. Time will fly and he will be back before you know it. Missions are such a great thing for the young men in our church. they come back MEN!
wow, it'll fly by....can you believe jon will be home in august.
Sad day wasn't it? I love these photos you took of Michael. Who took the one of all of you in front of the house? Hey do you mind if I steal some of these photos of Michael for my blog?
Post a Comment