Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Family

My parents watched all 6 of their grandchildren while my siblings, our husbands {except Rod} & I went to the Reno Temple to do a session with Michael. It was so awesome to go with my sister's and brother. It was a great experience and I'm so greatful to my parents for doing that great act of service for us. Thankfully my aunt & uncle were able to help out too. I guess they were getting quite the looks!! Thanks Dad & Mom!! My 2 sisters & I with our cute kids
Us kids being goofy as always
Our 1st attempt to take a picture with all the grandkids. Didn't really go over too well...
My dad & mom with their children
We took a lot of pictures after Michael's farewell with all the families that attended. It was a great day!!
Our family with our husband's and children.
I didn't realize how hard it is to take a picture of 6 kids. We finally got a cute one!!
We took this picture for my Grandpa that couldn't be there. His 4 Grandson's & 4 Great-Grandson's The 3 brother-in-laws, & my little brother
My mom with her mom and her 2 sisters
4 Generations:My mom, Grandma, Wesley & IAll the family that came out for Michael's farewell

No comments: