Wednesday, September 9, 2009

{oUr SUmMEr}

We had a great summer up in Susanville with my parents. I worked at my dad's dental office while Patrick stayed home with Wesley. Here are some things that we did while we were up there. Like usually, I didn't talk a whole lot of pictures but I did take some.
My dad and Wesley mowing the lawn together: We went camping at Buck's Lake with my parents. It was a awesome week.
My mom and Wesley kayaking:
Wesley showing off his big guns on the beach:
Playing in the mud:


Wesley making one of many faces that he makes:
Wesley & mommy goofing around:



The last day that we were up in Susanville, my dad took us fishing at Eagle Lake. We had a blast but Patrick and my dad both caught a fish and I didn't!! But that's ok because it was so much fun and beautiful out there. Patrick & his fish:

The two fish we caught:

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's so neat you got to spend the summer with mom and dad! It looks you had a great time together. Sad I have to miss out on the get-together in October :(