Monday, October 19, 2009

{mY SiSTeR tHe sTUd}

My oldest sister Amy ran a half marathon last weekend in Susanville on the Bizz Johnson Trail. My mom, brother-in-law Tyson and the four kids and I walked a mile up the trail to cheer on my sister when she crossed the finish line. We were so proud of her because she was the first women to come in!!! She only had five guys in front of her and she did an awesome job considering she only decided to do the race a couple of days before. Way to go AMY!!!

My niece Emily and I made signs for the kids to hold up for their mom and aunt.
Wesley and his sign:
Rylee:
Emily:
Wesley and I waiting for my sis:
Little Peyton didn't get to see his mom come across the finish line. He slept the whole time.
All the kids passed the time by doing different things. Rylee found a huge stick and liked to hit things with it.
Wesley was discovering all the cool things in the forest and would not sit still for one second:
Here's the proof he couldn't keep still...we finally had to put a leash on him!!

3 comments:

rjay said...

So cute Holly...I love the pictures! I especially love the one of Wesley on the leash. It's pretty darn cute :) This is Melissa btw, not Rod.

Jack and Jenay said...

Sounds like Triston. He won't hold still for a second, especially if we are outside.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love that area, it's so pretty. Way to go (again) Amy. She's amazing! The kids are so cute. I love Grandma Jackie with the leashes. LOL