This year for Thanksgiving we went to Yosemite with Patrick's family. We had an awesome Thanksgiving and we had a blast. Here are some pictures of our trip:Our Family Picture for Christmas:
I loved the pics. Holly and I absolutely loved your Christmas card! It's the only hand-made card I got this year. I'm jealous you get to be home for Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful time with mom and dad - I can't forget Jamie too :)
The pics are gorgeous and Yosemite is beautiful. Wesley is getting so big and handsome! Congrats on Patrick finishing soon! Hope all is well with you guys and hope you have a wonderful New Year!
4 comments:
GREAT pictures!
Beautiful pictures Holly. Looks like it was VERY cold! ;)
Got your Christmas card and it was adorable. Give Wesley a big for me!
Nancy
I loved the pics. Holly and I absolutely loved your Christmas card! It's the only hand-made card I got this year. I'm jealous you get to be home for Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful time with mom and dad - I can't forget Jamie too :)
The pics are gorgeous and Yosemite is beautiful. Wesley is getting so big and handsome! Congrats on Patrick finishing soon! Hope all is well with you guys and hope you have a wonderful New Year!
Post a Comment