Thursday, December 16, 2010

{ho ho ho MeRrY ChRisTmas}

I love Christmas time this year because Wesley is really getting into it. I know that he totally doesn't know what's going on but you can tell he gets excited. He's seen Santa twice this year and loved it. We also decided to get a small Chrismas tree this year so that he could help decorate it. Even though he loves to take the decorations off it's still fun for him. He also loves to walk around the house and say. "ho ho ho, Merry Christmas." I love my little boy so much!!
Wesley in line with the kids to see Santa at our Ward Christmas Party.Oh my goodness, there's Santa!!!
Almost there...I LOVE Santa!! Starting to get a little impatient!!
Finally we arrived!! Wesley loved Santa and Mrs. Clause. We wont tell Santa who he liked more!!
Every year since Wesley was a baby we've gone to Costco to see Santa. It happens to be the busiest time to ever go but it's fun. I was pleasantly surprised that Wesley did so well this year because last year he cried and screamed the whole time. But this year he loves Santa. So hopefully next year we'll do just fine with two little kiddos!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is so cute. I love his "I LOVE Santa!!" picture. It's adorable.