So last night I decided to take a picture of my pregnant belly since I didn't do a good job at all during the pregnany.
Yesterday I had my Doctor's appt. and I was 4 cms. So I'm really glad about that!!
This is me and my big pregnacy belly 3 days before my due date!!
I'm so excited because my Mom came into town last night so she is here for the delivery. Now we are just all waiting for this baby to decide to come out and play!!
6 comments:
Such a cute belly!! Good luck!! Hope everything goes well.. just think your almost halfway there already!! :) Love you guys!
What an adorable belly Holly! Can't wait to see your little one! Happy Pushing!
So close!!! You look great!! Can't wait to hear!
Good Luck Holly! I have been checking your blog regularly:) So excited for you! 4 cm is great! I am sure you little one will be arriving soon! Say hi to Patrick and Wesley!
You're so cute and tiny!
That is pretty much the cutest belly I've ever seen. You are nothing but baby!! You look great!
Post a Comment