Friday, September 26, 2008

Little Smiles

I love to wake up in the morning!! Every morning I wake up to my little boy fussing in his bed. I get out of bed {still tired from feedings in the middle of the night} and walk over to him. As soon as he sees me, he gets the biggest smile on his face. He is all smiles in the morning and I absolutely love it!! He makes me so happy and I'm so glad that he is finally here!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm glad you have a blog! Little Wesley is so adorable! Congratulations again to you two! And you look great! (As always!)

Unknown said...

That is the best feeling ever to see them light up when they see you! Love the new blog!

Kerri said...

so true, that's my favorite time of day too. funny i was just thinking that this morning!!

Tammy said...

It makes all those night-wakings worth it, doesn't it?? :) It's amazing how much love you can feel for one little person - and how much a little smile can really make your day, isn't it?

Melissa said...

You're such a better mom than I am Holly! I roll out of bed and grab Annikka in the morning with my eyes closed because I'm never ready to get up. Maybe I should open my eyes one of these times...I might be missing some precious moments! Thanks for giving me the leelou website. She has some great backgrounds on there. The one you chose for your blog is my favorite one - - we must have similar tastes. We must be sisters!