Monday, October 13, 2008

My 1st Pumpkin Patch

Mommy & I went to the pumpkin patch today in Susanville, Grandma Struve took us. We had fun taking pictures, going to the country store {we bought a yummy carmel apple and mommy ate almost the whole thing} and we looked at all the pumpkins. Thanks Grandma for taking me to my first pumpkin patch!!!

Just Hanging Out With All The Pumpkins!!

Grandma Says These Are My Man Pants!!

Wondering What These Cool Things Do!!

Mommy & Me

The End of Our Fun Outting !!!!!

4 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

He is growing up so fast Holly! He is so adorable! And you look gorgeous as ever of course!

Tammy said...

Fun! I love autumn.

Anonymous said...

Holly!!!! Wesley is soooo cute!!!
And so are you :) Keep posting pictures. I love seeing your family. Make a blog for Amy. She needs one.

-your favorite auntie

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly, I tagged you. Check out my blog for details. :)

-"aunt" Nancy