Patrick, Wesley & I went to Sacramento on Sunday to see our friend Casey from Utah. On the way back we decided to drop by his parents house. Patrick's brother Adam was there with his wife & two kids. This is Charlize who was born on October 18th. She is so cute & tiny!! I had to take pictures of the two of them because there is such a size difference between them!!
Charlize wouldn't look up at me because she was looking at her big brother Bryant.
This picture really shows the size difference between the two of them.
I love this picture because Wesley's thighs are so big and Charlize's are so tiny!!
This shows all 3 grandkids on the Walton side. We were trying to get Bryant to sit in between the 2 babies but he didn't want to. I think it was because Wesley was flinging his hands and legs everywhere so he didn't want to get hit...smart kid!! That's also why Wesley & Charlize are sitting so far from eachother. We didn't want Wesley to hit her in the head!!
1 comment:
Too cute Holly! He's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment