Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Visiting Great-Grandma in Boise

Wesley me & my dad went to Idaho the weekend before Christmas to visit my Grandma Struve {my dad's mom}. Wesley got to go on his first airplane ride & I couldn't of asked for him to be any better. He loved the take off & soon after he fell asleep. While in Boise, we got to see & visit with my Grandma a lot. We went to dinner with her, my aunt & uncle. We got to spend Christmas Sunday with her. We had such an enjoyable time with her & I hope we can go back to visit soon.
This is when Wesley & my grandma met for the first time. He wouldn't take his eyes off of her & I've never seen him do that before. You could tell that he kept on wanting to talk to her but nothing was coming out. She loved seeing her Great-Grandson!!


Grandma Struve, me & Welsey at church.

4 generation picture: My dad, Grandma, me & Wesley
While in Boise we got to visit my Grandpa's gravesite. I haven't been there since last October when he passed away. We didn't go to his gravesite so that was the first time that I had seen where he was buried. I love that place & it is so beautiful. It's on a big hill & you can see the entire valley.

Rolland Dale Struve

Someone had placed wreaths on all the headstones. There were hundreds of them & they were so pretty.

I love this flag. You can see it from miles & miles away!!

No comments: