Wesley had a good 1st Christmas. We were excited to wake up Christmas morning & it was snowing. We had fun with my family.
Wesley's 1st Sledding Adventure:
Patrick, Wesley & I getting ready to go sledding behind my parents house.
Nathan & I getting ready to go down the big hill!!
Wesley & Patrick right before his first trip down the hill.....it was a little one, don't worry!!




3 comments:
I LOVED the pictures Holly. It is so fun to see the family. But where is Grandma Jackie?? I see your mom still has her tree branch curtain rods in the living room. LOL And where was Amy? Wish I could have seen you all. I have forgotten what snow looks like. Haven't seen that much snow in a long time. Love your hair too. What a nice thing you did. Take care and keep posting pictures!!
Love all your pics!! And WOW! you cut a lot of your hair! And it looks so cute! I want to see what the front of it looks like, too! So nice of you to donate to locks of love. I have a very dear friend that went through chemo and lost all of her hair, and it was so hard for her to find a wig with real hair that wasn't crazy expensive. Some lady will be so very appreciative of what you've done!! :)
I really like your snow pics! And your hair looks awesome!! I've always wanted to do that, but my hair grows so slow and I get too antsy waiting for it to get long. Wesley is just adorable though in every single picture!! That kid got some good genes...
Post a Comment