Tuesday, January 20, 2009

{Picnic at Bidwell}

Wesley had his first picnic yesterday with Grandpa & Grandma Struve. We had a lot of fun with them. We got sandwiches from Great Harvest & went over to the park. It was a beautiful day & it didn't feel like January at all....more like the spring but I'm not complaining!!Picture of the day!!


Where's Wesley.....we play that game sometimes until someone starts to cry!!


Wesley LOVES the camera

Wesley playing with Grandma

His smile makes mom melt....


Wesley rode Grandpa's bike back home...not really but Grandpa did
Thanks Grandpa & Grandma for coming to visit us for the day...we had a lot of fun & we can't wait to see Grandma next month when she comes down to visit!!!

7 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

He is getting so darn smiley and adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wesley is so stink'n cute!

Did you see my comment on Michael's facebook picture with him holding all the neices and nephews?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of you, patrick, and the little guy - his smile is so cute in that picture! It melted my heart too.

Kerri said...

too cute! love the pictures!

*C said...

How cute is Wesley?!!! He's so handsome! I want to meet him!! NOW!! Pleas come visit!?! I will take pictures for you!! Doesn't that sound good?!! Do we have a deal?! :)

Melissa said...

Hi Holly, I'm back in the bloggin game now :) I am so jealous of your picnic with mom & dad. Little Wesley definitely looks like a Struve in some of these photos. Can't wait to talk to you soon.

Tammy said...

What a cutie!