For New Year's, Patrick's Mom & Dad took us to Disneyland. We went to the park 3 days & were able to do a lot. Wesley was such a trooper & was really good for us in the park & also on the trip there & back. We had a lot of fun & I can't wait to take Wesley back next year with my family.
Brandi, Adam, Bryant & Charlize
My sister Melissa & her cute little family were able to meet us in the park the last day that we were there. We rode Pirates of the Caribbean, The Haunted House & It's a Small World. We wanted to do rides that everyone could do. Thanks for coming guys!!




5 comments:
how fun! that is too cute about the tights, maile actually has the same ones!! :) that's great you got to take a little vacation down there! :)
Cute blog and family, Holly! I can't believe how short your hair is! And that you have a little baby! Love the tights. :)
The tights on Wesley are too funny! Holly, you look like your mom in some of those pictures. That's a good thing, promise!! :)
give Wesley a kiss from his great-Aunt >muah<
Holly: I came across your blog and what a cute kid wesley is! He is so big. I have a blog but it is private. If you email me at sweetswan03@Hotmail.com I will add u so you can see my blog! Cute family!
McKendra Berry
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! PS. Cute hair. When did you cut it?
Post a Comment