pAtRiCK's Grandpa {ArViL wAlTOn} passed away on Saturday, March 14th. It wasn't expected at all. We were obviously really shocked & really sad. He was such a great Grandpa to pAtRiCK & took me in as his own Granddaughter when I married into the family. He loved wEsLey so much & I'm so happy that wEsLey got to meet him before he passed away. Though it is sad to lose a loved one, we are greatful for our knowledge that we have and that we will be with Grandpa once again. That has been such a comfort to our family over the past week.
4 Generation picture:
*************************************************************************************
Friday March 20th was the Funeral. It was a really good service.
Gridley Cemetery:
eRIn, ChaRliZe, CaTHiE & AnNe:
wEsLey fell asleep in PatRicK's arms when I was trying to feed him. It was the funniest thing that I have ever seen. He was pretty worn out. He didn't take any naps all day & he was such a trooper.
All the wAlTon family. PaTricK's 3 uncles, 1 aunt & their familes. It was really nice to be together again.




1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your loss, but I agree, it is such a comfort to know we will be together again.
Post a Comment