We went to Red Bluff last Saturday & I decided to pack a picnic for us. We found a place right along the Sacramento River. It was such a beautiful day but a little windy. wEslEy loves to be outside so it was perfect!!


I went up to Susanville with wEslEy last week. It was nice up there so we decided to sit on the grass while GrAndMa was doing things outside. gRaNdpA came back from his bike ride so he was playing with wEslEy on the grass. We found wEslEy putting pine needles in his mouth so we had to clear the area so he wouldn't do that. He loves to put anything in his mouth & he doesn't care what it is!!
1 year ago




1 comment:
Holly I know I say this every time... but he is so adorable!! I just can't get over it. When are you guys going to make him a big brother?
Post a Comment