We went to Live Oak last week for a carnival. PaTRiCk'S sister was a clown & we thought we would take a picture with all the kids. Poor little wEsLey wasn't so sure about the clown. At first he thought maybe he could do it.
Maybe......
Nope...I don't like clowns
We took a picture on the fire truck but we stayed clear of the clown so he wouldn't cry. It was a little better.
wEsley kept on looking at the mascot. He thought it was pretty cool. He had a big smile on his face every time he went past us. So I thought we would get a picture with him. wEsLey liked it until he touched him. It was all over after that.
4 comments:
too funny!! clowns aren't for everyone!! ;)
poor guy! He looks so sad!
I found you guys!! YAY!!!
So cute Holly! Nathan still doesn't like big characters like that.
Post a Comment