Last Sunday We Had the Opportunity To Go To Gridley To Celebrate Patrick's Dad's Birthday and St. Patrick's Day. We Had a Wonderful Irish Dinner and It Was Such a Great Day, We Took The Dids Outside to Play.
Wesley playing with the doggies:
I Think This Is Such a "Struve" Picture: Wesley Playing With His #1 Love In Life, Kitties:
My Handsome Little Nephew Bryant Flying His Thomas the Train Kite:
While I Was Taking These Pictures, He Was Asking Why I Was Taking Pictures of His Butt, Which I Wasn't. See Bryant!!
I Love This Picture of Wesley and His Cousin Charlize:
Wesley & Dad Watching The Train Go Bye...Wesley's 2nd Love:
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! He is getting so big! Glad to see new pictures up.
Wesley is very cute Holly!!! I love looking at your blog. Keep updating!! :)
super cute!!
So cute Holly! I love looking at these pictures of little Wesles.
Post a Comment