Thursday, April 8, 2010

{hApPY EaSTeR}

This year we celebrated Easter on Saturday with Patrick's family. We had an Easter egg hunt, had dinner and the girl's took the kids to the movie while the boys went to Priesthood meeting. Saturday it was just the 3 of us and I really enjoyed it. We had an amazing Easter by just watching General Conference. I will have to say it was the best Easter. I know the true meaning of Easter is overshadowed by gifts and Easter egg hunts. And I was happy to be as a family that day.
This is our family picture for Easter:
Patrick & IWesley had a great time finding Easter eggs. I didn't think that he would catch on as good as he did. He was so much fun to watch:
He got so excited every time he found an Easter egg:


Operation getting blue egg:
Getting the egg:
Taking egg to his basket:
Then he realized he had dirt on his hand from climbing so he ran to Nana to get it off:



Attempting to take a kid picture:
I love this because Wesley was using Bryant's leg to get up and Bryant didn't like that too much:
My handsome little boy:
This is what the Easter bunny brought Wesley this year. Do you see a theme going on at all? Everytime he wants to watch Mickey Mouse, he says "Duck". It's really cute!!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

i agree, easter this year was great because of confrence!