Tuesday, August 3, 2010

{dOubLe TroUbLE}

We are excited and so thrilled to announce that we will be adding a new addition to our little family. I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant and my due date is January 23rd of next year. I had a Dr's appointment today and things are going smoothly. It's so much fun to hear a heartbeat in there. My ultrasound is in 3 weeks but we will not be finding out the sex of the baby. I can't wait to see our little baby and to see it's growth and development!!

7 comments:

Melissa Slocum, M. Ed. said...

Congratulations - that is very exciting!

Carlson Clan said...

Congratulations Holly!!! So exciting!

Kerri said...

i thought you were going to say you were having twins when you wrote double trouble....hee, hee!! cant wait to meet your new baby!

Jared and Kimberly said...

Thats wonderful!! So happy for you guys :)

Katie Mitchell said...

I completely agree Kerri! I thought the same thing!
Congratulations Holly!

Angelee said...

congratulations guys. so exciting. such great news.

Nelson Family said...

so excited for you guys.. it's about time you catch up with me!! :) Love and miss you two!!