Monday, August 16, 2010

{viSiT FrOM aN ApoStLE}

We had the wonderful opportunity this last weekend to visit with Elder Christofferson {Quorum of the 12 Apostles} and Elder Malm {Member of the Seventy}. They were assigned to speak at my Dad's Stake Conference up in Susanville. They are amazing men and were so easy and fun to talk with. My Mom and I {mostly my Mom} had a breakfast at my parents home before the conference on Sunday and also put together a luncheon for them before they went home. Elder Christofferson was so much fun to watch play with Wesley. He snuck him a strawberry and even cut it for him, played games with him and was also trying to have Wesley feed him food. Right before they left, Wesley gave them both a big high 5. I know he won't remember it but I will remember them visiting forever. They brought such a great Spirit with them and I was so lucky to get to speak with the both of them. It was one of the best weekends ever!! I can't wait for General Conference to hear them both speak again. Elder Christofferson, Elder Malm, Jackie {mom}, Dennis {dad}, Holly, Patrick and Wesley

No comments: