For Christmas this year we went to my parents house in Susanville. I unfortunetly was sick the entire time that I was up there. But we had a fun time playing in the snow, playing with the dogs, eating way too much food, driving around looking at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve and my highlight, talking to my brother who is on his mission in Uruguay. I didn't take a lot of pictures while we were up there because I forgot my camera charger and I didn't want to take the chance of not getting pictures on Christmas. I actually forgot a lot of things like Wesley's snow boots, gloves and hat as well. My pregnancy brain got the best of me for sure.
Here is Wesley on Christmas morning. Santa brought him Chuck Trucks which he loves!




1 comment:
What a great idea for Santa to put snow in Patrick's truck. I love it! If he needs any more he can take it from our apartment :)
Post a Comment