Saturday, January 15, 2011

{tHis WeEkS bAbY UpDAtE}

Well so far there is so still no baby!!
I will have to say I don't remember being this uncomfortable, sore and not being able to sleep when I was pregnant with Wesley.
I had a little false alarm this week because I thought I was going into labor. Thursday morning around 4:15 I was having some pretty good contractions. Because of it I couldn't go to sleep because I was a little concerned I was going into labor. I didn't want to wake Patrick to worry him so I went to the living room and watched tv. They soon stopped but I couldn't go to sleep. So I got about 5 hours of sleep that night.
I was excited however because that day I had a Dr's appt. I was still dialted to 2 cms so there wasn't any progression this last week.
My next Dr's appt will be this Thursday and I wouldn't mind one bit if I didn't make it to my next appt. I'm really excited because my mom is coming down on Thursday and staying with us for a week and a half. I feel so blessed to have a mom willing to take time out of her busy schedule to come be with us for awhile.
Both Patrick and Wesley have really been good to me because I'm so pregnant. Patrick helps with laundry and cooks dinner for me too. I have one good husband!!

3 comments:

Tim & Christina Andersen said...

Oh I'm so excited for you Holly!! I can't wait to know if it is a boy or girl...

Megan said...

I'm super excited for you. I hope you don't make it to your next appointment either! What a good week that'd be. Wesley potty trained and a new baby!!

Nelson Family said...

YEAH Wesley!! I'm glad Patrick is treating you so well.. and I hope you go into labor soon!! Can't wait to hear the good news!