Friday, February 4, 2011

{oUr FaMiLy}

Taylor wearing her new hat that her Nana gave her.
Our little girl sleeping...that's what newborn's know best!!
Taylor's first bath in her big girl tub. She liked it for a couple of minutes then screamed the rest of the time.

Wesley was such a big boy and really wanted to help Mom give Taylor a bath. He even let her play with his bath toys!!
Wesley & Taylor are both wearing Superman shirts. Patrick likes Superman so I had to buy Taylor a shirt to match Wesley's.
Wesley giving Taylor a kiss.

3 comments:

Jack and Jenay said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!!!! I;m so glad she is here safe and sound.

Amber said...

She is already looking older! So So darlin;, I can't wait to see her again...

Joyce Snyder Hopkins said...

Oh Holly...she is just so beautiful and GIRLIE! Have fun with her.
Love, Joyce