Our Little Taylor Rae is finally here and we couldn't be more happier. She is so much fun and is a really pleasant baby.
My Delivery Story:
At 1:30am on Jan. 24th my water broke while I was sleeping. I was kind of in denial at first but I knew that we needed to go to the hospital. Luckily my Mom was staying with us and my in-laws only live 30 mins away so we knew that everyone was going to be there that needed to. After getting ready we left for the hospital at 2:30. Once arriving to the hospital they hooked me up to monitors and just let me go into labor by myself. The contractions weren't that bad at first but within a couple of hours they were really intense. Towards the end it's really a big blur but I remember thinking I can't wait until this is over because of the pain.
Finally Taylor Rae Walton was born at 7:09am and she was 8 pounds and 20 inches long. We were both so excited when we found out that we were had a little girl.
{Right After Little Taylor Was Born:}
{Proud Mommy & Daddy:}
Patrick was really excited that he got his little girl. He's a great dad to Wesley and I know that he will be a great Dad for Taylor too.
{Proud Mommy & Daddy:}
{Daddy With His Little Girl:}
{A Visit From Our Big Brother Wesley:}
One of our first visitors was our Little Wesley. He didn't really want to have anything to do with Taylor in the hospital. I Loved seeing Wesley again because I missed him so much. Right before we left to go to the hospital I went into his room and gave him a kiss and I couldn't stop crying. It was so hard leaving him because I knew when I saw him again all our lives would change forever.
{Daddy & Wesley Playing on the Computer:}
Wesley loved being with his dad at the hospital. Patrick went home that night to be with Wesley for a couple of hours because we knew he was probably having a rough day. I lot had gone on and we wanted to make sure that Wesley had time with atleast one of us.
{First Family Picture:}
I LOVE my family and I couldn't be more happy to be a mom to 2 beautiful children.
{Outfit Going Home:}
{Daddy, Taylor & Wesley Right After We Got Home From The Hospital:}
After getting home Wesley still didn't want to have anything to do with Taylor. But now that she's been here for almost 2 weeks I think he realizes that she isn't going anywhere. I know he loves his little sister.
Patrick was really excited that he got his little girl. He's a great dad to Wesley and I know that he will be a great Dad for Taylor too.
One of our first visitors was our Little Wesley. He didn't really want to have anything to do with Taylor in the hospital. I Loved seeing Wesley again because I missed him so much. Right before we left to go to the hospital I went into his room and gave him a kiss and I couldn't stop crying. It was so hard leaving him because I knew when I saw him again all our lives would change forever.
Wesley loved being with his dad at the hospital. Patrick went home that night to be with Wesley for a couple of hours because we knew he was probably having a rough day. I lot had gone on and we wanted to make sure that Wesley had time with atleast one of us.
I LOVE my family and I couldn't be more happy to be a mom to 2 beautiful children.
After getting home Wesley still didn't want to have anything to do with Taylor. But now that she's been here for almost 2 weeks I think he realizes that she isn't going anywhere. I know he loves his little sister.
The first night Taylor came home Wesley finally wanted to hold Taylor. He's so good to his sister.




6 comments:
I'm so glad you posted pictures, I was wondering how you were doing. And I'm so glad you have a little girl! Good job mom! She's beautiful!
She is adorable! It is really hard to leave your first born. I was so exited to have Ryker, but I was a worried mom the whole time because I didn't know if Brodie was doing ok. Of course with the next one it wont matter as much because the boys will have eachother. Congrats Walton Family!
She's so beautiful! Glad you're enjoying your family of four - such a precious time!
She is seriously beautiful!! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet her!!
AAwwww...how cute. Isn't it fun to have a boy and a girl? What a wonderful surprise. And it sounds like the labor and delivery weren't too bad. Yay!
Oh Holly...I loved reading your experience having your precious daughter. You two are going to be the BEST Mommy and Daddy (already are) ever!! Your children were given to the right couple. I am smiling as I type this. What a precious family!!! Love you guys...
Post a Comment